Estate Planning and Business Succession
Wills and Trusts Lawyers in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Federoff Kuchmay LLP provides comprehensive and affordable estate plans to individuals, couples, and owners of closely held or family-owned businesses in Fort Wayne, Allen County and northern Indiana. Contact us today about drafting or revising your will and other protections.
Estate Planning: As Simple or Sophisticated as You Need
We have experience representing high net-worth clients whose accumulated assets are subject to estate taxes. We have provided sophisticated trusts to minimize the tax hit those clients face as wealth transfers from one generation to the next. But federal "death taxes" are not a concern for the majority of our clientele.
Our core clients are professionals, small business owners, executives, bankers, real estate professionals, construction contractors and middle class clients who need the estate planning essentials:
- A will declaring heirs and distribution of your assets
- Durable power of attorney for control of your business and personal affairs if you become incapacitated
- Health care power of attorney to make medical decisions on your behalf
- A living will to instruct your doctors and family about end-of-life care
- Guardianship designation for minor children in the event of the parents' deaths
We can also create various types of trusts or family limited partnerships to accomplish specific goals for probate avoidance, asset protection, business succession, charitable bequests or Medicaid eligibility (special needs trust).
Call us at 888-409-0605 to arrange a consultation. We will sit down with you to challenge your assumptions about the future and suggest scenarios you hadn't considered, so that your estate plan covers all the bases and provides guidance to your loved ones.
We also handle estate administration and probate litigation.