Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Business Litigation in Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana
From internal ownership conflicts to contract disputes with outside parties, Federoff Kuchmay LLP provides proven representation in the resolution or litigation of business disputes.
Our experienced trial lawyers are routinely called in to salvage disputes that have gotten out-of-hand. And we commonly get referrals from other lawyers who do not try cases or recognize that our team has specific strengths applicable to the situation.
Contact us today for an analysis of the situation and your legal options. Based in Fort Wayne, we practice in corporate, commercial and complex litigation throughout northern Indiana.
Comprehensive Experience in Business Disputes
We handle all types of litigation:
- Shareholder and other owner disputes — hostile takeovers and freeze-outs, voting rights of minority members, breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership and corporate dissolutions — untangling the complex financial considerations to part ways equitably
- Breach of contract — broken business transactions, commercial lease disputes, contracts with suppliers or customers
- Employment litigation — wrongful termination, non-compete agreements
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy
- Fraud and tortious interference
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Trademark and copyright infringement (plaintiff or defense)
Cost-Effective Solutions and Courtroom Clout
With our background in all aspects of business law, we can quickly get to the heart of business disputes and explore out-of-court resolutions. The attorneys at Federoff Kuchmay provide quality work at very competitive rates. If settlement talks reach an impasse, we are thoroughly prepared for court, but even then we work to keep litigation focused and are sensitive to our clients' bottom line.
Arrange a consultation today at 888-409-0605 or contact us online.